A Hultafors classic—a must for every craftsman. Traditionally manufactured from downy birch with Swedish steel joints, affording thin sections and great flexibility. Metric scale in black on both sides, and red decimeter figures.
- Type approved as per EU Class III.
- Coated with a water-based protective lacquer for increased resistance to dirt and moisture.
- The joints are heat-treated, epoxy coated and oiled at three points to ensure first-class performance.
- Each folding rule section is checked twice during the production process using high-speed cameras.
- Model: 59-1-6
- Graduation: mm
- Parts: 6 pcs
- Width: 17 mm
- Length: 1 m
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.