The thin blade, the sharpening of the blade edge and the design of the handle has been optimized for cable stripping. It features a unique function for attaching the holster around a button on your work clothes so that it does not come loose whilst still being easy to remove. The blade is made from Japanese knife steel, 1.5 mm carbon steel that has been hardened to 58–60 HRC.
- The thin blade has been sharpened to be particularly effective when stripping cables.
- Both the handle and holster are made from super-durable PP plastic.
- The holster can be attached to both a belt and a button on your work clothes. If your belt is thick, cut away the small pin on the cover.
- Electrical Fitters knife EFK fits in the same holster as ELK.
- Total length: 160mm
- Blade length: 35mm
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.