A small axe for outdoor use in forests and open land. Made from blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork, it is also suitable for work in the garden. The shaft is curved and made from hickory. An edge protector is included.
Compatible with Weaver Leather Axe Sheath 3.5in (sku: WE-Axesheath-C)
- The axe is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel using traditional methods in use since 1697.
- The steel is struck several times, increasing its density and thereby the durability of the axe.
- Has a clear tempered zone within which the axe can be sharpened whilst not detracting from the strength of the edge.
- The shaft is made from hickory and treated with linseed oil.
- Weight: 600g
- Shaft length: 375 mm (15in)
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.