Extra blade fits Blue Hard 270. Vertical or horizontal - as you wish. It's light and the blade is thin and sharp, suitable for professional use. Small teeth can also be used for workmanship. Great for construction and woodworking. You can change the blade angle.
[Materials] Blade: SK material. Gyokucho is the premier Japanese manufacturer of high quality saws with a reputation for reliability and good performance at a modest price. We use a method called impulse hardening to increase the durability of the tooth tips. The cutting edge is heated for 0.003 to 0.005 seconds by applying an electrical current at super high-frequency of 27.12 Mhz, instantly hardening the surface of the steel while maintaining the flexibility inside. As a result, the saw's wear resistance increases. The surface hardness of the blade is approximately Hv 900 to 1200. The hardened saw tooth is much harder than sharpening files so the blade cannot be sharpened and needs to be replaced once it is dull. All products have a name, blade thickness, the blade length, and even the extra blade part number marked on them. The marking is done by a laser irradiation method and won't wear off. So even when you lose the package, you can easily identify the products by checking its laser marking. Electroless nickel plating prevents the blade from rusting. It's also hard for tree tar to stick to the blade, and even if it does, you can wash it off with water. Suitable for use in coastal areas because of its rust-free features.
- High quality Japanese Ryoba saw 655 Razor-saw Gyokucho 270 mm + 1 spare blade S-655 S655
- Blade length : 270 mm (10.6 in.)
- Overall length : 640 mm (25.2 in.)
- Blade thickness : 0,6 mm
- Crosscut : 4 teeth/cm 10,2 teeth/inch
- Rip cut : 2~3 teeth/cm 4,5~6,7 teeth/inch
- Teeth are smaller close to the handle for an easier start
- Weight : 270 grams
- Hard blue steel impulse-treated teeth, heated briefly and shockingly cooled to obtain a very hard blade
- Excellent durability
- Wood handle wrapped with rattan
- Spare blades are also available, or save money and order this saw directly with its spare blade
- Made in Japan
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.