Compact, fun, and ridiculously easy to use, the 16.9oz UltraPress Purifier Bottle fits into any pack pocket or cup holder, requires zero setup, and makes safe, great tasting drinking water in a mere 10 seconds.
On-the-go filtration and purification for the hiker, backpacker, camper, emergency prepped or global traveller seeking fast-flow purified water for chugging, filling hydration reservoirs, or cooking. Simply fill, press, drink.
- Effective on all 7 continents; empowers adventurers and travellers to drink from the world’s sketchiest water sources
- Removes all waterborne pathogens including virus, bacteria and protozoa.
- Replaceable purifier cartridge rated for 300 cycles (40gal/150L).
- FlipCarry handle rotates 90 degrees for effortless separation (Inner Press from Outer ReFill) and easy carrying; provides a large pressing surface when flat.
- Multi-functional SimpleVent drink cap vents air by twisting cap half-turn during purification and filtration; protects spout from cross-contamination.
- SoftPress ergonomic comfort pad on drink cap provides for non-slip, anti-fatigued pressing.
- TPE TopoGrip placed on all heavy use surfaces for tactile, non-slip performance and durability.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
Capacity: 16.9floz (500ml)
Weight: 12.5oz (354g)
Height: 9.75in (24.77cm)
Diameter at base: 2.95in (7.5cm)
Active Technology: ion exchange, ultra-powdered activated carbon.
Fast-Flow Rate: 10 seconds per 16.9floz (3 litres/minute)
Durability: Withstands 10ft drops (full of water) onto concrete.
Cartridge Shelf Life: Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least 3 additional years.
Materials: Made from BPA-FREE polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, TPE and ABS food-grade plastic.
Testing Standards: Independently tested by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI protocols 42 and 53 for sediment, pathogen and chemical removal; meets the EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers.
UltraPress is accompanied by a ten (10) year manufacturer warranty covering workmanship and materials.