Beautifully balanced straight pruning saw with a 9.5-inch, ultra-strong, mono-constructed blade.
Features rust-resistant, hard chrome-plated, taper-ground blade with an impulse-hardened non-set tooth design for greater cutting efficiency. Utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology - The Teeth of the Future! The precision-ground, razor-sharp teeth with four cutting angles provide fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action. Great combination of high performance blade with an integrated non-slip cushioned comfort rubber handle that really sticks in your hands. Durable black polypropylene sheath with belt clip is included. Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality. Ideal for all pruning tasks. Made in Japan.
GOMTARO is available in two teeth sizes/configurations (tpi - teeth per inch): 7 tpi - Large Teeth, 11 tpi - Fine Teeth, and five blade lengths: 7 inch (180mm), 8.33 inch (210mm), 9.5 inch (240mm), 10.66 inch (270mm) and 11.8 inch (300mm).
- 9.5-inch (240mm) blade length
- 7 teeth per inch (8 teeth per 30mm) teeth configuration
- 0.46 pounds (210 grams) operating weight; 0.77 pounds (350 grams) weight with sheath
- Durable black polypropylene sheath with belt clip is included
- Product applications include pruning and trimming, lawn and garden, construction
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.