Engineered from the ground up, the Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium is one of the most versatile and innovative power stations on the market, mobile app enabled to allow you to control ports and monitor power usage right from your phone. Built-in surge allowances and multi-stage protection means great compatibility with more devices ranging from lights to laptops, refrigerators to power tools, giving you the confidence to power anything, anywhere. Yeti App also ensures you always have the latest features and functions as they get released.
Boulder 100 Solar Panel
Rugged, durable, and rigid. The Boulder 100 Solar Panel is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection for temporary or permanent installation. Equipped with an integrated kickstand to help get optimal angle to the sun. Use with a Goal Zero portable power pack or portable power station to charge your gear day or night.
NEW Yeti 1400 Lithium Highlights
On-demand Power from a Gas Generator Alternative
The Goal Zero Yeti 1400 operates with zero fumes and zero noise for an easy-to-use, plug-and-play way to power all your essential electronics and appliances at the push of a button. It's safe enough to store inside your home or apartment for running lights or appliances during an emergency power outage, and still durable enough to take along to your next outdoor project.
Industry-leading Outputs Including Patented AC and 60W USB-C Power Delivery Ports
With 10 versatile ports to pick from, a Yeti keeps all the necessary gear powered up anywhere. It features higher surge capacities for greater compatibility with more power-hungry devices, and the latest in USB-C Power Delivery capable of charging larger USB devices like laptops.
WiFi Connected Power Station
Now with WiFi connectivity, simply connect a Yeti through your WiFi router and control it remotely using the new Goal Zero Yeti App. Turn ports on or off, check battery levels, even update the Yeti’s firmware with your chosen device. The Goal Zero Yeti App is available now through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Ultra-safe Lithium Battery
We build every Yeti with quality lithium cells, known for stability, monitored by a state-of-the-art battery management system that prevents over-charge, over-current, and short circuiting. The battery pack is enclosed in a water-tight enclosure that seals it from the elements and allows for a user-replaceable system, lending to the overall longevity of the product.
Boulder 100 Highlights
100 Watt (18-22V) panel features integrated kickstand providing optimal angle placement
Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection
The Goal Zero Yeti App
Redefine power at the push of a button with the smart, easy-to-use Goal Zero Yeti App. This revolutionary way to monitor and control the Yeti works seamlessly with your WiFi router for an unprecedented user experience.
Check battery level, power in and out, even turn ports on and off, all from the palm of your hand.
Over the air firmware updates keep your Yeti performing at its best and are easily managed within the Goal Zero Yeti App.
Connect multiple Yetis to a single device, or multiple devices to a single Yeti.
What can the Yeti 1400 Lithium power?
The Yeti 1400 Lithium is great for all your larger sized or multiple device power needs.
Smartphone 70+ Recharges
POV Camera 230+ Recharges
Headlamp 230+ Recharges
Tablet 52+ Recharges
Laptop 23+ Recharges
Light-a-Life 465+ Hours
Fridge 23+ Hours
32 LCD TV 14 hours.
Two Ways to Charge the Yeti 1400 Lithium
Recharge the power station from the sun by plugging the Boulder 100 Solar Panel into the solar input port. The Boulder 100 Solar Panel is best if you expect to need to recharge your Yeti 1400 Lithium from the sun about 10-20% each day. If you are going to consume more energy daily, we recommend adding additional solar panels.
Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 25 hours. Pro Tip: Purchase an additional wall charger to cut charging time in half
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHARGE YOUR YETI LITHIUM FROM A 12V SOURCE. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium Power Station with WiFi
- Wall Charger (5A): 25 Hours
- Maximum Input (360W solar panels): 4.5 Hours
- Boulder 50 Solar Panel: 56 - 112 Hours
- Boulder 100 Solar Panel: 28 - 56 Hours
- Boulder 200 Solar Panel: 14 - 28 Hours
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5V, up to 3.0A (15W max), regulated
- USB PD port (output): 5V, 12V, 20V up to 3.0A (60W max)
- 6mm Port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V Power Pole Port (output): 12V, up to 20A (240W max)
- 120V AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC, 60hZ, 12.5A (1500W, 3000W surge)
- Charging Port (input, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Power Pole Charging Port (input): 14-22V, up to 30A (360W max)
- Expansion Module Port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack Capacity: 1425Wh (10.8V, 132Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 396Ah @ 3.6V
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management System: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
- Product SKU: 38300
- Weight: 43.7 lbs (19.8 kg)
- Dimensions: 10.1 x 15.3 x 10.4 in (25.7 x 28.9 x 26.4 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104F (0-40 C)
- Warranty: 12 Months
- WiFi RF Certification: FCC/CE/IC/TELEC/KCC/SRRC/NCC
- WiFi Protocols: 802.11 b/g/n (802.11n up to 150 Mbps)
- WiFi Frequency Range: 2.4~2.5 GHz
Boulder 100 Solar Panel
- Sherpa 50 Power Pack 2-4 Hours
- Sherpa 100 Power Pack 3-4 Hours
- Yeti 150 Power Station 3-6 Hours
- Yeti 400 Power Stations 8-16 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium Power Stations 20-40 Hours
- Yeti 1250 Power Stations 24-48 Hours
- Solar Port: (blue, 8mm): 14-22V up to 7A (100W max)
- Product SKU: 32407
- Weight: 20.1 lbs (9.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 40.0 x 26.75 x 1.75 in (101.6 x 70 x 4.4 cm)
- Warranty: 12 Months
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.