Redesigned for a more seamless solar charging experience, the Nomad 10 features a built-in Flip dock and adjustable kickstand that clicks and locks into place for added stability. Integrated USB port charges phones, power banks, and other small devices.
Weight: 1.2lbs (0.5kg)
Dimensions (unfolded): 9.5 x 14.5 x 0.75 in (24.1 x 36.8 x 1.9 cm)
Dimensions (folded): 9.5 x 7.2 x 1.25 in (24.1 x 18.4 x 3.2 cm)
Capacity: 6-7V, 10W
Cell Type: Monocrystalline
Kickstand: 180° adjustable in 15° increments.
USB Port: 5V, up to 2A (10W max)
Power phones, tablets, cameras, and more. Lightweight and packable from the airport to the trail.
Spray it down, take it to the beach, leave it in the rain. Engineered with an IPX6 rating to handle whatever Mother Nature can throw at you, no rubber plugs needed.
Dual 2.4A USB Ports
Two high-speed ports capable of dishing out the fastest charge possible, at the same time. Power two devices at once or share with a buddy.
Built-in Micro-USB Cable
Tangle-free charging for phones and tablets. Certified cables for efficient charging.
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-micro port (input): 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max)
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Cell Type: 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
- Cell Capacity: 29Wh (3.7V, 7800mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- IP Rating: IPX6
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 8.8 oz (250 g)
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.25 x 1 in (11.4 x 8.25 x 2.5 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-113F (0-45C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 12 months
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.