Yeti 500X Highlights
Power a Wide Range of Devices
Yeti 500X is equipped with four different port options—including AC, 12V, and 60W USB-C PD—to power everything from phones to portable fridges.
Equipped with the latest charging technology, including a high-speed Power Delivery port capable of charging USB-C laptops, tablets, mirrorless cameras, and phones in a fraction of the time.
Charge the Yeti 500X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. Featured MPPT chargecontroller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
What can the Yeti 500X Power?
Keep all your small to medium devices and appliances charged with the Yeti 500X
Camera: 70 Recharges
Phones: 40 Recharges
Tablet: 10 Recharges
Laptops: 8 Recharges
Medical devices (CPAP): 10 Hours
Pellet grills: 9 Hours
TV’s: 3 Hours
Recommended Solar Pairings
Nomad 20: Charges in 29-58 hours
Boulder 50: Charges in 12-24 hours
Boulder 100 Briefcase: Charges in 6-12 hours
*Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun
Ways to Charge the Yeti 500X
From the Sun
Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel, either the foldable Nomads or Boulder solar panels. The higher the watts of the panel, the faster the charging times.
From the Wall
Plug into your vehicle's 12V outlet using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable.
Note: do not attempt to charge your Yeti from a 12V source using any other cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
- Charge Times
- Maximum input (180W): 3 hrs
- Car charger (120W): 4.5 hrs
- Wall charger (60W): 8.5 hrs
- Nomad 20: 29-58 Hours
- Nomad 50: 12-24 Hours
- Boulder 50: 12-24 Hours
- Nomad 100: 6-12 Hours
- Boulder 100 Briefcase: 6-12 Hours
- Boulder 100: 6-12 Hours
- Boulder 200 Briefcase: 3-6 Hours
- USB port (Output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C PD port (Output): 5/9V, up to 3.0A (18W max), Regulated
- USB-C PD port (Input/ Output): 5-20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), Regulated
- 6mm port (Output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (Output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), Regulated
- 120V AC Inverter: 120VAC 60Hz, 2.5A (300W, 600W surge)(output, pure sine wave)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 13-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack capacity: 505Wh (10.8V, 46.8Ah)
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 0.2C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: 'MPPT' charge controller, low battery protection
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.