A solar charging system designed for maximum portability. The Boulder 200 Briefcase Solar Charging Kit comes with a pre-installed 20A Charge Controller to let you safely and efficiently charge 12v batteries. The integrated kickstand means you can always find the best angle to get the most out of your panels.
To charge a Goal Zero Yeti Power Station with the Boulder 200 Solar Kit, you simply disconnect the High Power Port cable on the solar panel from the High Power Port cable on the charge controller and plug it into the High Power Port on the Yeti.
- 200 total Watts - two 100 Watt panels (14-21.8V) chained together and connected by a hinge.
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
- Weight: 44.45lb (20.16kg)
- Dimensions (folded): 40 x 26.75 x 3.5in (101.6 x 70 x 8.9cm)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 40 x 53.5 x 1.75in (101.6 x 140 x 4.4cm)
- Spade to HPP: 3Ft
- Spade to SAE cable: 15FT
- SAE to Ring cable: 23in
- SAE to Alligator: 29in
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Designed to monitor and regulate solar input for 12V batteries.
- Equipped with an IP65 rating, the charge controller is weather resistant and dustproof, allowing for protection against the elements when powering off-grid adventures or outdoor equipment.
- Charge Controller comes with an integrated HPP Goal Zero solar connector.
- Boulder 200 Solar Panel Briefcase with cord and built-in kickstand
- Canvas Carrying Bag
- 20 Amp Charge Controller
- Boulder Charge Controller Mounting Bracket
- Spade to HPP Cable
- Spade to SAE Cable
- SAE to Ring Terminal
- SAE to Alligator Clip