Rugged, durable, and rigid. The Boulder 50 Solar Panel is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection for temporary or permanent installation. Equipped with an integrated kickstand to help get optimal angle to the sun. Use with a Goal Zero portable power pack or portable power station to charge your gear day or night.
Boulder 50 Highlights
50 Watt (18-22V) panel features integrated kickstand providing optimal angle placement
Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection
What can the Boulder 50 charge?
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. Connect it to recharge a portable power station. The Boulder 50 is best used for recharging Goal Zero Sherpa's and Yetis.
What Goal Zero products work best with the Boulder 50?
Boulder 50 solar panel works best with all of our small to medium power packs and power stations.
Sherpa 50 Power Pack 4-6 Hours
Sherpa 100 Power Pack 4-8 Hours
Yeti 150 Power Station 6-12 Hours
Yeti 400 Power Stations 16-32 Hours
Yeti 1000 Lithium Power Stations 40-80 Hours
- Sherpa 50 Power Pack 4-6 Hours
- Sherpa 100 Power Pack 4-8 Hours
- Yeti 150 Power Station 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 400 Power Stations 16-32 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium Power Stations 40-80 Hours
- Product SKU: 32406
- Chainable: up to 150 Watts
- Weight: 12.4 lbs (5.6 kg)
- Dimensions: 21.75 x 26.75 x 1.75 in (55.2 x 70 x 4.4 cm)
- Warranty: 12 months
- Rated Power: 50 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-20V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.