Pre-order late December 2020 to early January 2021 shipping ETA
The largest of our monocrystalline solar panels (200W total) in an easy-to-carry briefcase form makes for the ultimate on-the-go setup. Whether you're boondocking, camping, or needing panels for your backup, the Boulder 200 Solar Panel Briefcase is ideal for any off-grid scenario.
BOULDER 200 BRIEFCASE HIGHLIGHTS
200 total Watts - two 100 Watt panels (18-22V) chained together and connected by a hinge
Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection
Included is a protective canvas bag for easy transport and carrying.
WHAT CAN THE BOULDER 200 BRIEFCASE CHARGE?
The solar panel does not hold a charge - it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. Connect it to recharge a portable power station. The Boulder 200 Briefcase is best used for recharging Goal Zero Yetis
WHAT GOAL ZERO PRODUCTS WORK BEST WITH THE BOULDER 200 BRIEFCASE?
Boulder 200 Briefcase works best with all of our medium to large power stations.
Yeti 400 Power Stations 4-8 Hours (NOTE: Connecting a Yeti 400 Power Station to the Boulder 200 Briefcase requires an Anderson to 8mm Connector cable)
Yeti 1000 Lithium Power Stations 10-20 Hours
Yeti 1250 Power Stations 12-24 Hours
Yeti 1400 Lithium 14-28 Hours
Yeti 3000 Lithium 30-60 Hours
- Yeti 400 4-8 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium 10-20 Hours
- Yeti 1250 12-24 Hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium 14-28 Hours
- Yeti 3000 Lithium 30-60 Hours
- Anderson Power Pole: 14-22V, up to 14A (200W max)
- Product SKU: 32409
- Weight: 42 lbs (19 kg)
- Dimensions (folded): 40 x 26.75 x 3.5 in (101.6 x 70 x 8.9 cm)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 40 x 53.5 x 1.75 in (101.6 x 140 x 4.4 cm)
- Warranty: 12 months
- Rated Power: 200 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-22V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.