The lightweight, compact and easily transportable Go Berkey Kit is designed for use while camping, backpacking, school, travelling, and during unexpected emergencies.
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 1 quart (.95 litres)
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 10 inches in height
- Maximum Filters: One Black Berkey Purification Element (upper chamber)
- Kit includes: upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 1 Black Berkey Purification Element, 1 wingnut, 1 washer, 1 priming button, 1 stainless steel lid, 1 Generic Sport Berkey Bottle (22 oz.), vinyl carrying case and Black Berkey Primer
- Height when in use: 14in
- Diameter: 4in
- Weight: 2.4 lbs empty
- Serves: 1 or 2 people
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate: Configured with 1 Black Berkey Purification Element, the Go Berkey Kit can produce up to one gallon (3.8 litres) of purified drinking water per hour
- Not compatible with Berkey PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements
Berkey stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Black Berkey Primer and the Sport Berkey bottles are made and assembled in the USA.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.