Unrivalled ease, speed, and versatility — simply Fill. Press. Drink. No other purifier rivals the speed, simplicity, and effectiveness of GeoPress. In eight seconds, it makes 24 ounces (710 ml) of safe, clean drinking water anywhere on earth. Tap into the world’s water sources and safely drink from sketchy spigots, hotel sinks, murky rivers, wells, or lakes. GeoPress protects from global waterborne pathogens, pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals, and even microplastics. Also improves taste, smell, and clarity!
- Multifunctional SimpleVent Drink Cap - Vents air while purifying; protects against cross-contamination, grime, and dirt; and allows one-handed hydration through fast-flow drink spout
- Removes Waterborne Pathogens - (viruses, bacteria, protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more. Filters out particulates (sediment, microplastics) and many chemicals, pesticides, and heavy metals
- BPA-Free and Durable - Made from polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, TPE, ABS food-grade plastic. Built tough to perform in harsh conditions and withstand 10 ft drops (full of water) onto concrete
- Fastest Performance - purifies and filters contaminated water in 8 seconds (5 litres per minute)
- SoftPress - ergonomic comfort pads for non-slip, anti-fatigue pressing. TopoGrip non-slip TPE placed on all heavy use surfaces
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
Capacity: 24oz (710ml)
Weight: 15.9oz (450g)
Height: 10.4in (26.5cm)
Diameter (at base): 3.4in (8.6cm)
Active Technology: ion exchange, ultra-powdered activated carbon
Removes: waterborne pathogens (99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.9% of protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery, and more
Cartridge shelf life: stored under proper conditions, an unused (and airtight) purifier cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years
Cartridge lifespan: rated for 350 cycles (65gal/250L), as “press time” reaches ~25 seconds (or three years have elapsed since first use) it’s time to replace your purifier cartridge
Testing standards: independently tested by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed NSF protocol 42 and 53 for pathogen and chemical removal; meets the EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers
GEOPRESS is accompanied by a ten (10) year manufacturer warranty covering workmanship and materials.