Turn your backcountry cooking fantasies into reality with the ultra-compact Genesis dual-burner cook stove. Jetboil's dual-burner design functions as a standalone stove, or couples with other Jetlink-compatible stoves or a Luna satellite burner to create an outdoor cooking range. The efficient, compact folding design fits handily in small spaces.
- Specs when system is open: 20.5 in. x 9.8 in (52.1 cm x 24.9 cm)
- Beastly 10,000 BTU heating system also boils water in just over three minutes—perfect for melting snow or making coffee
- Designed specifically for Jetboil's versatile line of cookware, including the Jetboil FryPan, 5L FluxPot, and more.
- Attachable windscreen improves system's performance in any weather; efficient, compact folding design fits handily in small spaces
- System carrying bag (6.25 in. tall x 10.75 in. diameter) with pocket for regulator fuel connection
- Attachable windscreen included improving performance in any weather
- Compatible with standard 16.4 oz propane bottle
- Stove nests in 5L Pot (sold separately)
- Also available as a Basecamp System
|Weight||6.2 lb | 2.8 kg|
|Stove weight excludes regulator and carry bag|
|Power||10000 BTU/h / 3 kW|
|Cooking Type||Precision Cook|
|Group Size||3-5 People|
|Boil Time||3m 15sec per 1 litre in 5L Flux Pot (avg. over life of 1lb propane can)|
|Water Boiled||48 litres per 1 lb Propane bottle|
|Dimensions (Packed)||9.8 in x 4.6 in (24.9 cm x 11.7 cm)|
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.