The Delta Upland XC remote trainer with proven Tri-Tronics technology is ergonomically-designed to require only one hand to operate, with 3 front “action” buttons for stimulation, tone and/or vibration. Switch easily between training configurations and different dogs being trained.
- Intuitive 3-button hand held controller with easy to read LCD and built-in BarkLimiter and Upland Beeper with 4 hunt sounds (including silent) and 2 point sounds (including hawk scream)
- 36 levels of momentary and 18 levels of continuous stimulation plus tone and vibration
- Changeable/replaceable contact points — long and short
- 5 correction configurations for different behavioural issues
- Train 1, 2 or 3 dogs, settable on the handheld (with purchase of additional dog devices)
Delta Upland XC dog device with built-in BarkLimiter
Green 3/4-inch collar strap
Contact point set (long and short) with wrench
Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 1.5” x 2.3” x 1.5” (3.7 x 5.9 x 3.9 cm)
Weight: 65 g (2.3 oz)
Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion (included)
Battery life: 60 hours per charge
Water rating: yes (IPX7)
Collar compatibility: 1.9 cm (0.75" )
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.