The Fenix WT25R rechargeable pivoting flashlight is a specifically designed multifunctional workhorse for industrial maintenance operations. What makes the WT25R special is the ability to angle the head of the flashlight up to 105 degrees, allowing for multiple lighting directions. The pivoting head is perfect for hand-free use; you can choose to tail stand the light, use the heavy-duty body clip to hold the flashlight in your pocket, or attach the flashlight to a nearby metal surface via its magnetic tail. The WT25R features magnetic charging with a included 3400 mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery. The Fenix WT25R LED work light will become your favourite tool to use around the house or on the job.
- One CREE XP-L HI LED, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens, 3.7hrs, 220m
- High: 400 Lumens, 4.8hrs, 145m
- Med: 150 Lumens, 11hrs, 85m
- Low: 50 Lumens, 29hrs, 50m
- Strobe: 1000 Lumens
- S.O.S.: 50 Lumens
- 1000 lumens maximum output and 220 metres maximum beam distance.
- 105 degree adjustable head for use at different angles.
- Magnetic tail for hand-free use.
- Magnetic charging with the included magnetic charging cable.
- Battery level indication for instant checking of remaining battery level.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- Intelligent overheat protection against high surface temperature.
- Included: Rechargeable Fenix ARB-L18-3400mAh 18650 Battery
- Compatible: Rechargeable 18650 Batteries or Non-rechargeable CR123A Batteries
INCLUDED WITH YOUR LIGHT:
- WT25R flashlight
- ARB-L18-3400 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- USB magnetic charging cable
- Spare O-ring
- User manual and Warranty Card
- Length: 135.3mm
- Head: 29.4mm
- Body: 24.1mm
- 137g (including battery)
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.