The WF30RE is an Intrinsically Safe Flashlight, certified by IECEx, ATEX, CSA and NEPSI.
With these certifications, the Fenix WF30R has been proven to be safe in both explosive gas environments and explosive dust environments. This intrinsically safe flashlight has been certified for Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21, and Zone 22. This is our first rechargeable intrinsically safe flashlight featuring a simple side switch mode operation with 3 light settings + strobe
- Intrinsically safe flashlight for use in hazardous areas.
- Cree XP-G2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by one Fenix ARB-L21-2600Ex rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- High: 280 Lumens, 6.8hrs, 170m
- Med: 120 Lumens, 15.6hrs, 120m
- Low: 30 Lumens, 120hrs, 58m
- Strobe: 280 Lumens
- Rechargeable design.
- Three output levels; 280 lumens maximum output.
- Multiple explosion-proof certifications of IECEx, ATEX, CSA
- Specialized charger included.
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
Ex ib IIC T4 Gb; Ex ib IIIC T130ºC Db
Class I, Zone 1, AEx ib IIC T4 Gb; Zone 21, AEx ib IIIC T130ºC Db
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60079-0:15
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60079-11:14
- CSA C22.2 No.250.4-14
- ANSI/UL 60079-0-Sixth Edition
- ANSI/UL 60079-11-Sixth Edition
- UL153- Thirteenth Edition
- UL 1576-First Edition (used as guide)
- Included: Rechargeable Fenix ARB-L21-2600Ex rechargeable Li-ion battery.
****The WF30RE is ONLY compatible with the ARB-L21-2600Ex
INCLUDED WITH YOUR LIGHT:
- WF30RE Flashlight
- ARB-L21-2600Ex rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Charging adapter
- Charging protector
- Spare O-ring
- EU Declaration of Conformity
- User manual
- Warranty card
- Length: 150.5mm
- Head: 34mm
- Body: 28mm
- 215 g (including battery)
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.