The Fenix TK30 is a white laser flashlight. A Class 1 laser stimulates a fluorescent crystal to create a broad spectrum white light, allowing this flashlight to throw 500 lumens at a jaw-dropping distance of 3937 feet (1200m)—that is 3/4 of a mile! The laser light creates a more focused spotlight beam, than a standard LED flashlight, with little spillover light. The tactical tail switch operates on/off and momentary on while the side switch operates the 3 lighting modes. Other features include a battery level indicator and it is IP68 rated dustproof and waterproof. Made for tactical applications where distance is a priority, the Fenix TK30 flashlight will not disappoint.
- Max Lumens: 500
- Max Beam Distance: 3937 feet (1200 metres)
- Max Runtime: 6 hours
- Lighting Modes: 2 brightness levels, and strobe
- Size: Length: 6.2in (158mm) Head: 1.3in (32mm) Body: 1.0in (26mm)
- Weight: 5.15oz (146g) excluding battery
- Battery: One (included) 21700 rechargeable li-ion battery or one 18650 li-ion battery (not included) for use with ALF-18 battery holder (not included)
- Included: Fenix ARB-L21-5000U rechargeable li-ion battery, USB Type-C charging cable, lanyard, holster, spare O-ring
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting USA
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.