The Fenix LD30 is a high performing, small and lightweight outdoor flashlight with tail switch. Operated on a single 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery (ARB-L18 3500U included), the LD30 emits five output levels, allowing for various scene applications. It also includes a two-position body clip and battery level indicator which enhance daily usage in outdoor activities and industrial tasks.
- Powered by a 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery (ARB-L18 3500U included)
- Two cold resistant CR123A Lithium batteries can be used for emergency in place of the 18650
- 1600 maximum lumen output and 205-metre beam distance.
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning.
- Instant power activation with momentary tail switch.
- On/Off and simple output selection with side switch.
- Intelligent overheat protection against high surface temperature.
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement needed.
- Ultra-thin optical lens with coating process.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Two-way body clip for versatile attachment.
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
|ANSI FL1 Rating||Turbo||High||Medium||Low||Eco||Strobe||SOS|
||1600 Lumens||800 Lumens||350 Lumens||150 Lumens||30 Lumens||1600 Lumens||30 Lumens|
||1h 30min||1h 55min||5h 30min||17h 30min||70h 30min||/||/|
||205 Metres (673 Feet)||150 Metres (492 Feet)||95 Metres (312 Feet)||60 Metres (197 Feet)||25 Metres (82 Feet)||/||/|
||IP68, underwater 2m|
Included with Your Light:
- LD30 Flashlight
- Charge cord
- 3500U battery
- Spare O-ring
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.