The redesigned Fenix LD12 is now compatible with 14500 rechargeable Li-ion batteries. It’s fitted with a CREE XP-G2 R5 neutral white LED for better colour rendering and delivers maximum 320 lumens. With four brightness levels plus strobe mode and convenient dual switch, the LD12 is definitely the must-have flashlight for everyday carry.
Max Lumens: 320
- Uses Cree XP-G2 R5 neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by a 14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery with button top or one AA battery
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Low voltage warning reminds when battery replacement is needed
- Overheat protection, to protect from high surface temperature
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design
- Tactical tail switch for momentary-on activation
- Side switch for output selections
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
|ANSI FL1 Rating||Turbo (Ni-MH / Alkaline / 14500)||High (Ni-MH / Alkaline / 14500)||Medium (Ni-MH / Alkaline / 14500)||Low (Ni-MH / Alkaline / 14500)||Strobe (Ni-MH / Alkaline / 14500)|
|OUTPUT||150 / 150 / 320 Lumens||70 Lumens||30 Lumens||5 Lumens||150 / 150 / 320 Lumens|
|MAX RUNTIME||1h 45min / 50min / 1h||5h 40min / 3h / 3h 30min||13h / 9h 40min / 11h||60h / 40h / 50h||-|
|MAX DISTANCE||135 Metres (443 Feet)||67 Metres (220 Feet)||45 Metres (148 Feet)||18 Metres (59 Feet)||-|
|WATERPROOF||IP68, underwater 2m|
Length: 102.5mm (4.0in)
Body diameter: 20.5mm (0.8in)
Head diameter: 21.5mm (0.8in)
Excluding batteries: 56g (2.0oz)
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.