HP25R defines extreme versatility, with flexible access to neutral white floodlight or far-reaching spotlight. This headlamp offers impressive performance for the demanding user whether it be hiking, camping, searching or even cave exploration. The HP25R headlamp also offers battery level indication and a Micro-USB port in the battery case allowing charging of the supplied 18650 battery via a Micro USB cable.
Battery: 18650 or CR123 or Rechargeable
Max Lumens: 1000
- The spotlight uses Cree XM-L2 U2 white light LED. The floodlight uses Cree XP-G2 R5 neutral white light LED. Both LEDs have a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery (Included) or 2 two CR123A batteries
- Maximum spotlight beam distance of 614 feet (187 meters)
- Dual switch controls the spotlight and floodlight separately
- Soft floodlight beam with max beam angle of 90 degrees
- 60-degree tilt mechanism adjusts the beam where needed
- Lamp body made of aluminum alloy provides optimal heat dissipation
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection from improper battery installation
- Intelligent over-head protection to avoid high temperatures of the surface
- Intelligent memory circuit automatically memorizes the last-used brightness level
- Micro-USB charging port (5V/1.3A, only available in 18650 batteries)
- Red light for nighttime illumination and alerting
- Battery level indicator – available with 18650 battery only
- IP66 Rated.
- Water resistant: withstands heavy rain and splashing. Dustproof: prevents the intrusion of dust and other particles
|ANSI FL-1 RATING||High||Mid||Low||Eco||Turbo||High||Mid||Low||Eco||Flas|
|MODE||Floodlighting Mode||Spotlighting Mode||Red Light|
|OUTPUT||350 Lumens||130 Lumens||30 Lumens||4 Lumens||1000 Lumens||350 Lumens||130 Lumens||30 Lumens||0.2||0.2|
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.