The Fenix HM23 is a compact and lightweight headlamp that operates on a single AA battery. Weighing in at only 43 grams, it is great for running, hiking, climbing and other high movement activities. Made of high-strength aluminum, the all-metal housing body offers great heat dissipation and durability. HM23 has a soft neutral white light featuring a max output of 240 lumens, with better colour rendering for a clean, balanced beam pattern. Easy to find and inexpensive. AA batteries make the HM23 a great companion for your lighting needs.
Max Lumens: 240
- Cree neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by one AA (alkaline/ Ni-MH) battery.
- Size: 2.74in Length x 1.57in Height x 1.26in Width (69.5 x 40 x 32mm).
- Weight: 1.52oz /43g (excluding battery).
- Max 240 lumens and max 100 hours runtime.
- Three output levels for kinds of lighting demands.
- Digitally regulated output maintains sectional constant brightness.
- Reverse polarity protection to protect improper battery insertion.
- One-switch control ensures easy and fast operation.
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement needed.
- Made of quality aluminum and silicone – tough and durable.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING||High||Medium||Low|
|OUTPUT||240 Lumens||70 Lumens||4 Lumens|
|DISTANCE||53 Metres (174 Feet)||30 Metres (98 Feet)||9.5 Metres (31 Feet)|
- Length: 69.5mm (2.7in)
- Width: 40mm (1.6in)
- Height: 32mm (1.3in)
- Excluding batteries: 43g (1.5oz)
- One AA Ni-MH or Alkaline battery
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.