Fenix BC25R is a lightweight, fashionable urban commuting bicycle light. The innovative cut-off facula line guarantees safer cycling by not dazzling oncoming passengers or vehicles. A neutral white Cree XP-G3 LED with a max output of 600 lumens meets the needs of urban commuting. One-switch control, micro USB recharging, battery level indication, quick-release light mount, metal heat dissipating structure and IP66 rated protection make the BC25R a must-have for your commuting by bicycle.
Max Lumens: 600
- Anti-glare cut-off facula line makes urban commuting safer for oncoming persons.
- CREE XP-G3 neutral white LED – max 600 lumens, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Built-in 2600mAh Li-ion battery
- Micro USB rechargeable
- 113mm Length x 32mm Width x 31mm Height
- 155 grams (including mount and battery)
- Battery level indication and low-voltage warning
- One switch control
- Quick-release bike mount, easily operated
- Can be used as a flashlight
- All-metal heat dissipating fins
|ANSI FL1 Rating||Turbo||High||Medium||Low||Flash|
|OUTPUT||600 Lumens||350 Lumens||150 Lumens||50 Lumens||150 Lumens|
|MAX RUNTIME||2 h||7 h||15h||36h||-|
|MAX DISTANCE||106 Meters (348 ft)||79 Meters (259 ft)||53 Meters (174 ft)||32 Meters (105 ft)||-|
Length: 113mm (4.5″)
Width: 32mm (1.3″)
Height: 31mm (1.2″)
Including batteries: 155g (5.5 oz.)
Built-in 2600mAh/3.7V rechargeable battery
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.