The Fenix ARB-L21-4000P is a High Capacity/High Draw 21700 Li-ion rechargeable battery with a protection circuit in the anode to help prevent short circuits, over charge/discharge, and over heating. The battery also includes pressure relief vents which expel waste gas in the rare case of an internal short circuit.
This 4000P battery allows a high output flashlight like the LR35R to have its turbo setting of 10000 lumens maintain its output by maintaining higher voltage for longer periods of a battery's charge.
- Button-Top Design
- Protective circuit inside the anode
- Multiple protection
- Over-charge protection
- Over-discharge protection
- Overheating protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Charging Current 1A Recommended, 4A Maximum
- Max Output Current – 18A
- Max Continuous Current – 10A
- 500 charging circles
- 12 months from date of purchase
- ARE-A2, ARE-A4, ARE-D1, or ARE-D2
Please Note: This battery is NOT an 18650 battery and it is not compatible with 18650 battery powered lights
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.