The Fenix AER-02 V2.0 remote pressure switch is specialized in tactical flashlights. The dual tail switches allow easy and fast operation of momentary-on or constant-on illumination. The innovative voiceless design with attached Velcro makes it more convenient in your tactical missions or hunting.
- Noiseless (no click) pressure pad switch (30mm long), which is more accurate in instant lighting, with a lifespan of 100,000 activations; capable of transmitting current of 3A for a long period of time.
- Tactical tail switch (round) – fully press for constant on; transmits 3A current for a long period of time.
- User-friendly Velcro design for fast and convenient operation, included one hook and two loops.
- There are grooves on both sides of the pad switch for fastening; 4 cable ties are included.
- Cable is made from resilient PU material, with a length of 23cm.
- Tail adapter is made from T6-grade aluminum, type III hard-anodized and anti-abrasive finish.
- Tail adapter size: 25.4mm Diameter x 31.5mm Length
- Thread size (inside the tail adapter): Tr22.4 x 1.5mm
- IP68 rated protection
- Full length: 34cm
Cable length: 230mm (9.1in)
Weight: 40g (1.4oz)
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.