Hultafors Axes and tools are made from high-quality Swedish steel and the axes are all hand-forged in Sweden and are in very high demand North America wide. Good2GoCo has placed stocking orders for Hultafors axes and tools months in advance - however due to shipping delays out of Sweden as well as reported delays at shipping docks both in Sweden as well as Vancouver, we are experiencing delays in our restocking orders. We have been notified by our supplier that the Felling Axe HY 20, 850 g will be back in stock mid to late April..
Good2GoCo highly recommends ordering this product to reserve it for your spring and summer needs.
An axe suitable for small-scale felling, made from blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork. The shaft is curved and made from hickory. Particularly suitable for lopping branches or clearing bushes and brushwood.
- The axe is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel using traditional methods in use since 1697.
- The steel is struck several times, increasing its density and thereby the durability of the axe.
- Has a clear tempered zone within which the axe can be sharpened whilst not detracting from the strength of the edge.
- The shaft is made from hickory and treated with linseed oil.
- Weight: 850 g
- Shaft length: 650 mm (26")
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.