An axe suitable for small-scale felling, made from blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork. The shaft is curved and made from hickory.
Compatible with Weaver Leather Axe Sheath 4.5in (sku: WE-Axesheath-E)
- The axe is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel using traditional methods in use since 1697
- The steel is struck several times, increasing its density and thereby the durability of the axe
- Has a clear tempered zone within which the axe can be sharpened whilst not detracting from the strength of the edge
- The shaft is made from hickory and treated with linseed oil
- Weight: 1200g
- Shaft length: 700mm (28in)
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.