An axe suitable for small-scale felling, made from blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork. The shaft is curved and made from hickory.
- The axe is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel using traditional methods in use since 1697.
- The steel is struck several times, increasing its density and thereby the durability of the axe.
- Has a clear tempered zone within which the axe can be sharpened whilst not detracting from the strength of the edge.
- The shaft is made from hickory and treated with linseed oil.
- Weight: 1200 g
- Shaft length: 700 mm (28 in.)
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.