The H1 Mini-Me is a hydration pack and more; it has an expansion system that, at first glance, looks conventional. Start unzipping its wrap-around zipper and you get more space for something long. But when you keep going, you realize that you've opened up a tunnel for the insertion of one of our gun scabbards. Slide one in and you've got a rig that'll make carrying your gun as close to carrying a biathlon rifle as you can get without getting the real thing.
Recommended scabbard accessories are A1SS, A2SS, or A2LS depending on the size of your gun.
Thinking about this for hunting, but you're not a gun hunter? The Mini-Me is a great bow hunters pack -- add our ARCG ButtBucket kit and it becomes a super compact bow pack. Rigged correctly, the bow rides very stably and you can get it off your back with on-the-fly access.
- Upland Bird | Small Game
- A2LS Scabbard
- Hatchet Holster
- Comes standard with 3 litre (100 oz) Source hydration bladder
- Four zippered compartments (One full depth spotting scope pocket)
- Wrap around zipper opens scabbard tunnel
- Secret compartment with deployable Bird Bag
- Pull-out hip belt
- Grapple compression strap
- Total Volume: 400c.i.
- Total Volume w/birdbag: 900c.i.
- Weight: 3lb 8oz
- Dimensions main bag: 19in H x 8in W x 3in D
Side Scabbards and ButtBuckets are sold separately (the pack is a terrific small-scale pack without them, for general field use).
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.