Built with enhanced precision and ergonomics, the Dogtra 200C e-collar is a compact intuitive remote training tool for even the mildest mannered dogs of 10 pounds and up. The 200C offers many of the same features found in a full sized professional e-collar remote trainers – it is a great choice for basic obedience training and entry level field work.
The new ergo dynamic 200C handheld transmitter is designed with the user in mind by optimally placing buttons for one-handed operation. The patented front facing Rheostat Dial with 0-100 stimulation levels is conveniently located near your thumb for gradual and precise control. Stimulation and non-stimulation buttons are intuitively placed by your fingers, allowing you the ‘no-look’ control to focus on dogs in action.
IPX9K WATERPROOF RATING:
This unit has been tested and has received a waterproof rating of IPX9K. The Ingress Protection (IP) rating classifies the level of protection provided by the exterior casing and electrical enclosures against a variety of elements. Dogtra's IPX9K rating has been specifically tested for waterproof protection. This unit was tested at close range using powerful water jets with high pressure and high temperature over various points.
- 0.5-Mile Range
- Rheostat/Volume Dial with Stimulation Levels 0-100
- 2-Hour Rapid Charge Batteries
- 1-Handed Operation
- Nick, Constant, and High Performance Pager Vibration
- Non-Stimulating High Performance Pager
- Low to Medium Power Stimulation
- Ultra-Compact Receiver
- Fully Waterproof
- Enhanced Contact Points
- Available in a Two-Dog System
- For Dogs as Small as 10 lbs.
- Battery Charger and Splitter Cable
- Owner's Manual
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.