The Dogtra 1900S WETLANDS is designed for the wetland hunters in mind, offering 0.75-mile range with high output stimulation in 0-127 levels, coated in ideal camouflaged pattern for wetland hunting. The 1900S WETLANDS receiver is IPX9K waterproof certified to withstand high heat and extreme water pressure, proving its durability and dependability for the most demanding conditions. This high output Dogtra 1900S WETLANDS e-collar is the unit of choice for serious amateurs or award winning professional trainers and hunters.
The 1900S WETLANDS is 1-Dog system only.
IPX9K WATERPROOF RATING:
This unit has been tested and has received a waterproof rating of IPX9K. The Ingress Protection (IP) rating classifies the level of protection provided by the exterior casing and electrical enclosures against a variety of elements. Dogtra's IPX9K rating has been specifically tested for waterproof protection. This unit was tested at close range using powerful water jets with high pressure and high temperature over various points.
- 1 Dog Models
- 0.75-Mile Range
- Rheostat/Volume Dial with Stimulation Levels 0-127
- 2-Hour Rapid Charge Batteries
- Nick, Constant, and High Performance Pager Vibration
- Non-Stimulating High Performance Pager
- Low to High Power Stimulation
- Belt Clip
- Fully Waterproof
- Enhanced Contact Points
- LCD Screen
- For Dogs as Small as 35 lbs.
- Battery Charger and Splitter Cable
- Test Light
- Owner's Manual
- Carrying Case
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.