Designed by celebrated custom knife maker Andrew Demko, our Spartan is one of our most popular folding knives. The Spartan's super-sharp blade is made from Japanese AUS10A Steel, and was designed to echo the aesthetics and cutting performance of the world famous Kukri. Its distinctive Kopis-inspired handle is precision injection moulded out of Griv-Ex with heat treated steel liners, and this, in addition to our famous Tri-Ad lock, makes for a knife that is incredibly safe and secure. The Spartan also features the patented Demko thumb plate, which can be used to open the knife like a conventional "one handed opener" or be snagged on the edge of a pocket during the draw stroke and opened at lightning speed!
- Weight: 9oz
- Blade Thickness: 4mm
- Blade Length: 4-1/2in
- Blade Steel: Japanese AUS10A
- Handle Length/Material: 6in Griv-Ex w/ Steel Liners
- Additional Features: Ambidextrous Pocket/Belt Clip
- Knife Type: Folder
- Steel Family: AUS
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Locking Mechanism: Tri-Ad Lock
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.