Smallest of the BuckLite Max II family, this knife is perfect for hunting or as a general outdoor knife. The ergonomic handle is constructed out of Dynaflex rubber for superior grip, performance, and light weight. There is a lanyard hole on the handle for different attachment options. The drop point blade has been tumbled finished for a less porous, improved corrosion resistance.
There is jimping on the spine for added control when doing detailed work. This knife features full tang construction for added strength and reliability. Buck’s advanced Edge2x blade technology has been applied to the blade resulting in insane sharpness out of the box. Includes a heavy-duty, black polyester sheath.
- The tang is the unsharpened portion of the blade that extends into the handle material. This knife features a full tang that runs the length of the handle giving the knife a continuous structure resulting in a strong, reliable knife, perfect for heavy duty tasks.
- Buck Knives is a market leader in edge retention thanks to our steel selections and heat treat process. Each blade is put through a rigorous heat treat process and quality performance test. It is then tempered to the appropriate Rockwell Hardness through a heating, freezing, and reheating system. This gives you longer edge life, ease of resharpening, and a blade that will not fail.
- 420HC Steel approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromium stainless steels.
- User-friendly combination of superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability.
- Hardened to a Rockwell hardness of Rc 58.
- Full-bellied blade with a strong, thick point for heavier tasks.
- Top of the blade drops down toward the tip, minimizing accidental punctures.
- Drop point blade is strong and versatile.
- Every Buck knife warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the knife, and we will repair or replace with a new knife, at our option, any Buck knife that is defective. Buck Knives does not warranty its products against normal wear, misuse, or product modifications. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers.
Blade Thickness: 0.09in
Blade Length: 3.25in (8.3cm)
Overall Length: 7.5in (19.1cm)
Weight: 2.8oz (79.4g)
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.