The rising demand for the SpitFires prompted the development of the new Mini SpitFire. The colourful folders are slim and sleek, with a lockback mechanism for safe use and thumb hole for easy one-hand opening. Conveniently folds down 3.75in when closed. Anodized aluminum handles make for a light and durable tool.
- Lockback folding knives have a mechanism that lock the blade in the open position, activated by opening the blade all the way.
- Buck Knives is a market leader in edge retention thanks to our steel selections and heat treat process. Each blade is put through a rigorous heat treat process and quality performance test then tempered to the appropriate Rockwell Hardness through a heating, freezing, and reheating system. This gives you longer edge life, ease of resharpening, and a blade that will not fail.
- 420HC Steel approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromium stainless steels.
- User-friendly combination of superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability.
- Hardened to a Rockwell hardness of Rc 58.
- Full-bellied blade with a strong, thick point for heavier tasks.
- Top of the blade drops down toward the tip, minimizing accidental punctures.
- Drop point blade is strong and versatile.
- Every Buck Knife is warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the knife, and will be repaired or replaced with a new knife, at our option, if defective. Buck Knives does not warranty its products against normal wear, misuse, or product modifications. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers.
Blade Thickness: 0.10in
Blade Length: 2.75in (7cm)
Closed Length: 3.75in (9.5cm)
Weight: 2.1oz (59.8g)
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.