Classic, compact, and the perfect everyday carry. The 55 is half the size of the renowned 110 Folding Hunter Knife but with the same look and construction. Handles made out of natural products will have nature's own "brandmarks." In most cases, these markings are not flaws, rather nature's own design. Colours and markings will vary from handle to handle. Each one will have its own personality and distinctive look unlike handles created from man-made materials.
- Buck Knives employs the use of ebony, a natural material with beautiful grain patterns, that provide customers with a nearly indestructible knife handle
- Lockback folding knives have a mechanism that lock the blade in the open position, activated by opening the blade all the way. Lockbacks require two hand closing, though some are one hand openers.
- 420HC steel approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromium stainless steels.
- User-friendly combination of superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability.
- Easy to resharpen.
- Hardened to a Rockwell hardness of Rc 58.
- Crescent tip makes the blade thinner with a sharper point, providing good control for detail work and cutting in tight places.
- Well-suited for intentional punctures such as new belt holes.
- Buck knives is a market leader in edge retention thanks to our steel selections and heat treat process. Each blade is put through a rigorous heat treat process and quality performance test, then tempered to the appropriate Rockwell Hardness through a heating, freezing, and reheating system. This gives you longer edge life, ease of resharpening, and a blade that will not fail.
- Every Buck Knife is warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the knife, and will be repaired or replaced with a new knife, at our option, if defective. Buck Knives does not warranty its products against normal wear, misuse, or product modifications. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers.
Blade Thickness: 0.08in
Blade Length: 2.04in (6 cm)
Knife Length: 3.04in closed
Weight: 1.9oz (54.1g)
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.