The 327 Nobleman is an elegantly sculpted, slimline gent’s knife. Contributing to the slim profile while reducing weight is the frame-lock design that keeps the blade locked open with a channeled part. A long time favourite, the Nobleman's sleek design feels as good as it looks.
- A frame lock functions like a liner lock, but the locking mechanism is a section of the handle "frame" on the side of the knife. The frame lock is a channeled lock arm that moves inward to lock against the blade when the knife is open. Pushing outward releases it from its locked position so the user can close the blade. Benefits are fewer moving parts and lighter weight.
- 420HC Steel approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromium stainless steels.
- Exclusive heat-treat process.
- User-friendly combination of superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability.
- Easy to resharpen.
- Hardened to a Rockwell hardness of Rc 58.
- Full bellied blade with a strong, thick point for heavier tasks.
- Top of the blade drops down toward the tip, minimizing accidental punctures.
- Every Buck Knife is warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the knife, and will be repaired or replaced with a new knife, at our option, if defective. Buck Knives does not warranty its products against normal wear, misuse, or product modifications. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers.
Blade Thickness: 0.10in
Blade Length: 2.63in (6.7cm)
Length Closed: 3.75in
Weight: 2.6oz (74g)
-Carbon Fibre Graphic, Rubberized on Left Side
-Titanium Coated Stainless Steel
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.