The sleek, lightweight Bantam was designed to meet any personality and priced to meet every wallet size. From the tip of the blade to the wide sloping edge, these knives are perfect for outdoor tasks. Lightweight, safe and affordable, the Bantam features a stylish handle with textured surface for added grip. Features such as thumb studs on both sides of the blade and a mid-lock back location allow for easy one hand opening and smooth closing. The contoured handle makes this knife easy and safe to use in the woods or for daily tasks.
- Stainless steel pocket clip that can be removed for pocket carry.
- Lockback folding knives have a mechanism that lock the blade in the open position, activated by opening the blade all the way. Lockbacks require two hand closing, though some are one hand openers.
- 420HC Steel approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromium stainless steels.
- User-friendly combination of superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability.
- Easy to resharpen.
- Hardened to a Rockwell hardness of Rc 58.
- Full bellied blade with a strong, thick point for heavier tasks.
- Top of the blade drops down toward the tip, minimizing accidental punctures.
- Buck Knives is a market leader in edge retention thanks to our steel selections and heat treat process. Each blade is put through a rigorous heat treat process and quality performance test then tempered to the appropriate Rockwell Hardness through a heating, freezing, and reheating system. This gives you longer edge life, ease of resharpening, and a blade that will not fail.
- Every Buck Knife is warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the knife, and will be repaired or replaced with a new knife, at our option, if defective. Buck Knives does not warranty its products against normal wear, misuse, or product modifications. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers.
Blade Thickness: 0.12in
Blade Length: 3.13in (7.9cm)
Length closed: 4.38in
Weight: 2.4oz (68.3g)
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.