A sleek, framelock folder that is the perfect choice for everyday carry. The 264 Cavalier pocket knife features a grey anodized aluminum handle with a carbon fibre inlay and a blue fastener. This slim knife utilizes ball bearing technology and a blade flipper for a smooth, seamless opening. A stonewashed finish, stainless steel pocket clip adds carry convenience.
- Ball bearing knives are designed for smooth and efficient opening with a reduction in friction for rapid blade deployment.
- A frame lock functions like a liner lock, but the locking mechanism is a section of the handle “frame”—on the side of the knife. The “frame lock” is a channeled lock arm that moves inward to lock against the blade when the knife is opened. Pushing outward releases it from its “locked position” so the user can close the blade. Benefits are fewer moving parts and lighter weight. Frame locks are typically 1-hand open, 1-hand close.
- An extremely strong, lightweight material that is resistant to heat, cold, chemicals, impact and other abuse, the high strength to low weight qualities make carbon fibre well suited for knife handles..
- Every Buck Knife is warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the knife, and will be repaired or replaced with a new knife, at our option, if defective. Buck Knives does not warranty its products against normal wear, misuse, or product modifications. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers.
Blade Thickness: 0.11in
Blade Length: 3.6in (9.1cm)
Closed length: 4.5in (11.4cm)
Weight: 2.8oz (80g)
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.