Big and bold, Buck’s 259 Haxby combines a full length flat grind with a carbon fibre style, creating an elegant and stylish EDC. A red pivot collar on the handle gives it an added appeal, accentuating the carbon fibre handle. Ball bearings allow for easy opening with one hand, and a liner lock secures the blade, making the Haxby a sleek and modern choice for daily carry.
- Ball bearing knives are designed for smooth and efficient opening with a reduction in friction for rapid blade deployment.
- An extremely strong, lightweight material that is resistant to heat, cold, chemicals, impact and other abuse, the high strength to low weight qualities make carbon fibre well suited for knife handles.
- A Liner Lock is a folding knife that locks open via a tensioned metal liner inside the handle. Similar to a Lockback, opening the blade activates the lock. Liner locks are typically one hand open, one hand close. A blade thumbstud, flipper, or hole, enables one hand opening.
- Full-bellied drop point blade with a strong, thick point for heavier tasks.
- Top of the blade drops down toward the tip, minimizing accidental punctures.
- Every Buck Knife is warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the knife, and will be repaired or replaced with a new knife, at our option, if defective. Buck Knives does not warranty its products against normal wear, misuse, or product modifications. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers.
Blade Thickness: 0.13 in.
Blade Length: 3.88 in. (9.8 cm)
Weight: 4.5 oz (127.6 g)
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.