Slim, sleek and capable, the 256 Decatur is an everyday carry in gentleman’s attire. Built with a nearly indestructible G10 handle. Ball bearing technology allows for smooth, fast and easy one-hand opening, while the blade is secured with a sturdy liner lock. Pocket clips allow you to take the Decatur everywhere you go.
- Ball bearing knives are designed for smooth and efficient opening with a reduction in friction for rapid blade deployment.
- An almost indestructible resin laminate that is resistant to heat, cold, chemicals, impact and other abuse, these tough, durable qualities make G10 well suited for knife handles.
- A Liner Lock is a folding knife that locks open via a tensioned metal liner inside the handle. Similar to a Lockback, opening the blade activates the lock. Liner locks are typically one hand open, one hand close.
- A flipper knife opens by engaging the tab on the top of the knife with your index finger for rapid deployment.
- Full-bellied drop point blade with a strong, thick point for heavier tasks.
- Top of the blade drops down toward the tip, minimizing accidental punctures.
- Drop point blade is strong and versatile.
- Every Buck Knife is warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the knife, and will be repaired or replaced with a new knife, at our option, if defective. Buck Knives does not warranty its products against normal wear, misuse, or product modifications. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers.
Blade Thickness: 0.09in
Blade Length: 3.5in (8.9cm)
Weight: 3.4oz (97.8g)
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.