A streamlined, framelock folder that is both capable and classy, the Odessa is the perfect choice for an EDC knife. Dual thumbstuds allow for easy, ambidextrous one-hand open and the framelock secures the blade while in use. An elegant stainless steel handle gives this knife a modern appeal, while the drop point blade is capable of handling the day to day.
- A frame lock functions like a liner lock, but the locking mechanism is a section of the handle “frame”—on the side of the knife. The “frame lock” is a channeled lock arm that moves inward to lock against the blade when the knife is opened. Pushing outward releases it from its “locked position” so the user can close the blade. Benefits are fewer moving parts and lighter weight. Frame locks are typically 1-hand open, 1-hand close.
- A flipper knife opens by engaging the tab on the top of the knife with your index finger for rapid deployment.
- Full-bellied drop point blade with a strong, thick point for heavier tasks.
- Top of the blade drops down toward the tip, minimizing accidental punctures.
- Every Buck Knife is warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the knife, and will be repaired or replaced with a new knife, at our option, if defective. Buck Knives does not warranty its products against normal wear, misuse, or product modifications. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers.
Blade Thickness: 0.11in
Blade Length: 3.13in (7.9cm)
Weight: 4.9oz (138.9g)
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.