Buck Knives’ answer to sleek yet capable everyday carry, the Langford is a slender, elegant knife which utilizes ball bearing technology and a blade flipper for a smooth, seamless opening. Durable G10 handles ensure tough use, and a pocket clip adds carry convenience.
- Ball bearing knives are designed for smooth and efficient opening with a reduction in friction for rapid blade deployment.
- G10 is an almost indestructible resin laminate that is resistant to heat, cold, chemicals, impact, and other abuse.
- A Liner Lock is a folding knife that locks open via a tensioned metal liner inside the handle. Similar to a Lockback, opening the blade activates the lock. A blade thumbstud, flipper, or hole, enables one hand opening.
- A flipper knife opens by engaging the tab on the top of the knife with your index finger for rapid deployment.
- Full-bellied drop point blade with a strong, thick point for heavier and more versatile tasks.
- Top of the blade drops down toward the tip, minimizing accidental punctures.
- Every Buck Knife is warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the knife, and will be repaired or replaced with a new knife, at our option, if defective. Buck Knives does not warranty its products against normal wear, misuse, or product modifications. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers.
Blade Thickness: 0.11in
Blade Length: 3.38in (8.6cm)
Weight: 3.7oz (104.9g)
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.