The long blade enhances the exquisite appearance while creating a hunting knife that makes de-boning a lot simpler. Exclusive, elite, and luxurious, the General remains an exceptional choice for a hunting knife or simply as a collectible. Either way, it is a conversation starter.
- 420HC Steel approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromium stainless steels.
- Exclusive heat-treat process.
- User-friendly combination of superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability.
- Easy to resharpen.
- Hardened to a Rockwell hardness of Rc 58.
- Crescent tip makes the blade thinner with a sharper point, providing good control for detail work and cutting in tight places.
- Well-suited for intentional punctures such as new belt holes.
- Buck Knives is a market leader in edge retention thanks to our steel selections and heat treat process. Each blade is put through a rigorous heat treat process and quality performance test then tempered to the appropriate Rockwell Hardness through a heating, freezing, and reheating system. This gives you longer edge life, ease of resharpening, and a blade that will not fail.
- Every Buck Knife is warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the knife, and will be repaired or replaced with a new knife, at our option, if defective. Buck Knives does not warranty its products against normal wear, misuse, or product modifications. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers.
Blade Thickness: 0.175in
Blade Length: 7.38in (18.7cm)
Overall Length: 12in (30.4cm)
Weight: 8.3oz (235.3g)
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.