Buck Knives continues to offer a comprehensive line of fixed-blade knives, ideal for field and general tasks. For the outdoorsmen who prefer the absolute solid feel of a fixed blade, Buck’s best selling model 119 Special sets the standard by which the others are measured. Based off this timeless design, Buck now has a 119 Special Pro featuring S35VN stainless steel and green canvas Micarta handles. This combination of materials offers the best grip with Buck’s premium steel to ensure maximum field performance.
- Micarta is known for its strength and durability and is nearly impervious to weather, oils, and solvents, making it slip resistant in wet conditions.
- S35VN martensitic stainless steel provides supreme edge retention with a combination of ductility, hardness, toughness, and corrosion resistance.
- Hardened to Rc 59-61 for optimal performance.
- Buck Knives is a market leader in edge retention thanks to our steel selections and heat treat process. Each blade is put through a rigorous heat treat process and quality performance test, then tempered to the appropriate Rockwell Hardness through a heating, freezing, and reheating system. This gives you longer edge life, ease of resharpening, and a blade that will not fail.
- Crescent tip makes the blade thinner with a sharper point, providing good control for detail work and cutting in tight places.
- Well-suited for intentional punctures such as new belt holes.
- Every Buck Knife is warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the knife, and will be repaired or replaced with a new knife, at our option, if defective. Buck Knives does not warranty its products against normal wear, misuse, or product modifications. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers.
Blade Thickness: 0.18in
Blade Length: 6in (15.2cm)
Overall Length: 10. 5in (26.7cm)
Weight: 7.7oz (218.3g)
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.