Influenced by the original 112 Ranger, this 112 Slim Pro TRX is new and improved with an enhanced design. The TRX model features Torx screws over the standard rivet assembly and has a newly designed deep carry pocket clip. Utilizing a clip point S30V stainless steel blade with dual thumbstuds, this model allows for ambidextrous, one-hand opening. Offered in new colours, the G10 handles provide the strength needed for rugged daily use.
- Lockback folding knives have a mechanism that lock the blade in the open position, activated by opening the blade all the way.
- S30V, an advanced steel, contains carbon and high amounts of Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium for fantastic edge retention and high ductility combined with corrosion resistance.
- Double tempered, it can be hardened to a Rockwell hardness of Rc 59.5-61.
- Buck knives is a market leader in edge retention thanks to our steel selections and heat treat process. Each blade is put through a rigorous heat treat process and quality performance test, then tempered to the appropriate Rockwell Hardness through a heating, freezing, and reheating system. This gives you longer edge life, ease of resharpening, and a blade that will not fail.
- Crescent tip makes the blade thinner with a sharper point, providing good control for detail work and cutting in tight places.
- Well-suited for intentional punctures such as new belt holes.
- Every Buck Knife is warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the knife, and will be repaired or replaced with a new knife, at our option, if defective. Buck Knives does not warranty its products against normal wear, misuse, or product modifications. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers.
Blade Thickness: 0.12in
Blade Length: 3in (7.62cm)
Weight: 2.8oz (80g)
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.