Modern and elite, the 110 Hunter Sport is a Pro EDC version of the 110 Folding Hunter. While possessing many of the traditional features of the classic 110 Folding Hunter, the 110 Hunter Sport is more lightweight and constructed via bolt assembly with Torx screws over standard rivet assembly. The Sport also offers a newly designed, deep carry pocket clip. By utilizing an anodized aluminum frame and O.D. green canvas Micarta handle scales, the 110’s weight is reduced without compromising its quality and durability. To provide the ultimate performance, the Hunter Sport boasts a clip point, S30V stainless steel blade with dual thumbstuds for easy, one-hand opening.
- Micarta is known for its strength and durability and is nearly impervious to weather, oils, and solvents, making it slip resistant in wet conditions.
- Lockback folding knives have a mechanism that lock the blade in the open position, activated by opening the blade all the way.
- S30V, an advanced steel, contains carbon and high amounts of Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium for fantastic edge retention and high ductility combined with corrosion resistance.
- Double tempered, it can be hardened to a Rockwell hardness of Rc 59.5-61.
- Buck Knives is a market leader in edge retention thanks to our steel selections and heat treat process. Each blade is put through a rigorous heat treat process and quality performance test, then tempered to the appropriate Rockwell Hardness through a heating, freezing, and reheating system. This gives you longer edge life, ease of resharpening, and a blade that will not fail.
- Crescent tip makes the blade thinner with a sharper point, providing good control for detail work and cutting in tight places.
- Well-suited for intentional punctures such as new belt holes.
- Every Buck Knife is warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the knife, and will be repaired or replaced with a new knife, at our option, if defective. Buck Knives does not warranty its products against normal wear, misuse, or product modifications. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers.
Blade Thickness: 0.12in
Blade Length: 3.75in (9.5cm)
Closed length: 4.88in (12.3cm)
Weight: 4.6oz (132g)
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.