The 110 Folding Hunter knife is a classic and traditional favourite. The knife features brass bolsters with genuine Crelicam ebony handle scales, and a razor sharp clip point, 3.75 in (9.5 cm), 420HC stainless steel blade. It folds down to a convenient 4.88 in (12.4 cm) when closed and comes with a genuine leather sheath so that it can be carried on your belt. The knife was designed for hunting but is perfect for any task requiring a large folding knife.
Please note: Handles made out of natural products will have nature's own "brandmarks." In most cases these markings are not flaws, rather nature's own design. Colours and markings will vary from handle to handle. Each one will have its own personality and distinctive look, unlike handles created from man-made materials.
Genuine black leather imported sheath included.
- Buck employs the use of ebony, a natural material with beautiful grain patterns, that provides customers with a nearly indestructible knife handle.
- Lockback folding knives have a mechanism that lock the blade in the open position, activated by opening the blade all the way.
- 420HC steel approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromium stainless steels.
- Superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability.
- Hardened to Rockwell hardness of Rc 58.
- Buck Knives is a market leader in edge retention thanks to our steel selections and heat treat process. Each blade is put through a rigorous heat treat process and quality performance test then tempered to the appropriate Rockwell Hardness through a heating, freezing, and reheating system. This gives you longer edge life, ease of resharpening, and a blade that will not fail.
- Crescent tip makes the blade thinner with a sharper point, providing good control for detail work and cutting in tight places.
- Well-suited for intentional punctures such as new belt holes.
- Every Buck Knife is warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the knife, and will be repaired or replaced with a new knife, at our option, if defective. Buck Knives does not warranty its products against normal wear, misuse, or product modifications. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers.
Blade Thickness: 0.120in
Blade Length: 3.75in (9.5cm)
Folded Length: 4.88in (12.4cm)
Weight: 7.2oz (205g)
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.