A compact sighting compass with mirror and clinometer provide confidence for advanced navigation and orienteering.
- TruArc Global Needle tilts up to 20 degrees for balanced use world wide
- Tool-free declination adjustment is simple and fast to orient magnetic north to true north
- Meridian lines on vial assist during pre-trip planning when aligning with map grid lines
- Inch/millimetre scales for accurate and effective map work
- Sighting mirror and sighting line integrated into the cover. Align for the most accurate bearings, whether taking or following a bearing
- Clinometer with 2 degree resolution for measuring slope angle or gauging heights of passes, peaks or trees
- High visibility cling for enhanced performance in low light; can be removed to facilitate map use
- 2 degree resolution azimuth ring provides accurate readings
- Made in the USA in Riverton, WY
- Dimensions: 2.9 x 3.9 x 0.8in | 7.4 x 9.9 x 2cm
- Weight: 2.2oz | 62g
- Resolution: 2 degrees
- Buying Guide
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.