This streamlined, everyday carry, collectible gentleman's compass pays tribute to the Brunton heritage.FEATURES
- A classic turn-of-the-century pocket-watch style design can be slid into almost any pocket or placed into your everyday carry bag.
- Topographic faceplate art with lift arm needle.
- Swivel-style lid easily opens to showcase compass or handy mirror for signalling.
- Sleek lid allows a surface to engrave, great as a keepsake gift.
- Milled anodized aluminum body is durable and scratch resistant.
- Made in the USA - Riverton, Wyoming.
- Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 0.6in | 5 x 5 x 1.5cm
- Weight: 2.2oz | 62g
- Buying Guide
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.