The popular Mini Advance incubator has been joined by a larger brother the Maxi II Advance. Perfect for those new to incubation it provides the convenience of automatic turning with the reassurance of digital alarms and count-down to hatch day.
The Maxi II Advance is menu-driven and extremely easy to use: just program the length of incubation for your specie and the micro-controller holds the correct temperature, turning, and length of incubation with no further input. The display counts down each day to tell you when eggs are due to hatch and turning will stop automatically 2 days prior to hatching. All you need to do is top up periodically with water. Ideal for learners, hobbyists, and teachers wanting to hatch a dozen eggs in the classroom.
This 14 egg incubator offers advanced features which make it attractive to any breeder:
- 14 egg capacity (40 small eggs with optional insert)
- Temperature factory preset at 99.5 F (37.5 degrees C) but fully adjustable
- High and low-temperature alarms including the new room temperature alarm
- Periodic Egg Cooling feature
- Fan assisted air circulation
- Humidity provided by water trays with new convenient external water top-up; not suitable for automatic humidity control.
- Automatic egg turning - turning interval and turning angle programmable
- Count down to hatch day with auto turn stop
- Clear dome for excellent visibility
- Biomaster anti-microbial plastic construction - robust and easy to clean
- 3-year warranty
For automatic humidity control see the Maxi II EX.
Maximum egg capacities (approximate):
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.